Sunday, November 2, 2008

PIRATES AND FREAKS FROM THE 80'S

HALLOWEEN WAS FUN!!
Jessica went with my Sis in Law Sara to carve her pumpkins over the weekend...Sara took some cute pics of her and the boys, Owen and Gavin. Looks like they had fun!
Photobucket
Jessica, Gavin and Owen
Photobucket
Throwin up the peace sign...why is my girl doing it all ghetto? lol!
Photobucket
Silly ones!
Photobucket
Pretty girl!
Photobucket
Jessica the Pirate!
Photobucket
I went to the classroom and hung out with her all afternoon! We had fun with her friends...they didn't seem to thrilled that I handed out toothbrushes vs candy! Sorry I am and RDA (registered dental assistant)
Photobucket
How cute that one of her best friends was Jack Sparrow!
Before going bowling I had to stop in to see Tinkerbell!! She was so cute!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok...and as promised...here we are as Romy and Michelle! LOL!!!
Photobucket
Gina and I had so much fun with this!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And of course...a Fabulous Shoe Shot!! Gatta love the pants too!!
Photobucket
Well...that's it! Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!!!

2 comments:

eternity driven said...

okay....you so don't look new to blogging! your blog is so cute! how did you make the background? now that you're on here, maybe you can help me out!! :) love your pictures....romy & michelle...I love it!

Denise said...

I swear I thought I left a comment earlier???? Hmmm...maybe I just thought about it and never did. Man I am getting old!

At any rate...you and Gina looked awesome! I would have never had the balls to wear the leggings - only because I would have NEVER EVER looked as hot at you two!

Em was happy to see you too - even if she kept saying she pooped! :) Ohhhh poop!

Love you! AND I am gonna update your blog! LOL!