Monday, November 10, 2008

MY LITTLE SUPER STARS!






WOW!!
My kids amaze me!!











Jake has been racing motocross since he was 4 1/2 yrs old and it still amazes me to see him on the track. He just got his Honda CRF 150 this year and he just won 2nd place overall in his 150 novice class for the AMP Fall Series!! WOW!! Then to top it off...he finished 4th overall in his 85 novice class!! I am so proud of my Motocross Star!!


This was Jessica's second season of soccer...she is an AWESOME goalie! She was soooo scared but decided to try out for the Select Soccer Team (which is like All Stars for Soccer), they could only choose 10-12 girls in the under 12 age group to represent American Canyon...and MY GIRL made it!!! WOO HOO!! Way To Go Jessica!!!



So I must say...at this moment...I'm a VERY PROUD MOMMY!!

Way to Go Babies!!






1 comment:

Denise said...

And I am one VERY proud Auntie! :)

YAY for your munchkins!!!!