Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY THURSDAY!!

YAY FOR THURSDAYS!!
(because they are my Fridays!)
So...I'm curious...what is everyone going to dress up for for Halloween?? My 9yr old, Jess is going to be a pirate! So cute!! Jake will probably just wear his Moto gear to get candy! lol! I am actually dressing up! And I need to get on the ball to do so!! I bowl in a league on Fridays with a friend and we are going as Romy and Michelle...lol!! I'll post pics later!!
Give me a comment and let me know what youre gonna be for Halloween!!!
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HALLOWEEN!
(hope it doesn't rain on our little ones)
romy and michelle Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Denise said...

I HIGHLY DOUBT I am dressing up - but if I do it will only be becasue Erik gets the coffin down and I find my witch outfit. We are just handing out candy but sometimes it's fun to do in costume! :)

The munchkin however is going as tinkerbell! Awwwwwwwww! SO SO CUTE! :) I luff her!

Trina said...

She was for sure the cutest Tinkerbell I have EVER seen!