Friday, December 5, 2008

JUMPING MADNESS...

So, I'm planning for Jake's birthday party and I called John at AC Jumpers and he is bringing over the biggest jumper EVER (well, not the biggest EVER but the biggest that's ever been in our yard!) for Jake's party! Jake is going to be sooooooooo happy!! And so will I because it will keep all the boys outside! lol!! It looks like this...

I'm so excited to tell Jake when he gets out of school! He wants to go to Walmart and get balls so they can play dodge ball inside the jumper...hmmm....I may have to wander in there! lol!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I sure love jumpies!! They are GREAT exercise too!! How fun! Hope you guys have a blast this weekend!

Anonymous said...

OMG How much fun, I am sooo sad i am going to miss it, You know Jake would be dragging me in that thing, like he is ALWAYS getting me to jump on the trampoline with them.... =-( I sad i missing it

Trina said...

You were missed! It was Tons of fun!!