Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fabulous Foto Friday!

Thanks Kimmy for the assignment!!!

This week I've picked a few pics to share....

First is Jessica on the morning of Jacob's birthday...I got up and made pancakes and I woke Jess up just in time for her to take them into her brother! We sang really loud to wake him up!!









The next picture is Jake blowing out the candles on his "pancake" on the morning of his actual birthday!











The next is Jake and my "adopted" son Joey at dinner using chop sticks! Cuties! They were having the best time!












Then...the group shot! Bottom to top: Adam, Jess, Joey, Jake, Jeff. Grandma, Dad, Brandy, Mom, Stevo and Diane. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB RYAN!!

We had a lot of fun...but now its time to concentrate on Christmas! NO WAIT!!!
MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY IS NEXT WEDNESDAY THE 17TH!!!! AHH!!
(I think I picked the wrong months to have kids and get married! lol! Jessica's bday is next month!)

3 comments:

Denise said...

YAY for all the pics!!! Looks like he had an amazing birthday!

Kimmy said...

Awww....what fun pictures!!!! Love the pancake idea and dinner looked super fun!!

Kristen said...

Looks like you guys had losts of fun