Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THANKFUL TUESDAY!

Yay...I'm finally on to do one of Denise's Thankful Tuesdays!! Its been forever since I've done one...

This weeks subject is open...so here goes just off the top of my head!


  1. This week I am thankful that my kids are almost done with school!! Final projects will be turned in by the end of the week and books are returned to school!! Yay for summer!


  2. I am thankful that my son, Jake will be promoting into High School next Tuesday! Yes that's right, I said High School! There was a time that the doctors told me he didn't have a chance...and here he is, 14 years old making his journey into High School! I'm so very proud of him!


  3. I am thankful for being able to spend some quality time with some dear old friends, Jenny and Kelly, that I haven't been able to be close to other than the here and there quick hello on Myspace or Facebook. I really cannot believe that Jenny moved in across the street! And when Kelly comes to visit I get to see her too!! Yay!!!


  4. On that note I am thankful that ALL of our children have become friends...I have Jake and Jessica. Kelly has Kourtney, Maggie and Jacklyn and Jenny has Brooklyn, Zeke, Mercy and Judah...it was so cute how they all just bonded like they were family!


  5. I am thankful that my friend Denise is getting some relief from her morning (all day) sickness and that we may be able to spend some time together this week. I really miss her!


  6. I am thankful that I got to start tanning this week! I don't wanna be a ghost in August when we go to Hawaii!!


  7. I am thankful that I have started to ease my way back to the gym...slowly! lol!


  8. I am thankful that my hubby got to go into work at a decent hour on Monday (8am...he usually goes at 5:30 am) it was nice waking up and him still being there and being a part of our weekday routine. I even got coffee in bed! Thanks Honey!!


  9. I'm thankful that I got to spend an AWESOME night out with my SIL Sara, on her birthday! We dressed up in pretty dresses and went to an art auction fundraiser for our kids school. It was so fun!!


  10. And lastly, I'm thankful that everyone I know is actually doing really good right now! Dad is home from the hospital and healing, we are on track for the summer with a great vacation planned, Denise and her family are expecting a healthy new baby =) All just seems to be well! And I am so very thankful for that!






1 comment:

Bee said...

You and Sara look smokin hot!! I love the dresses!